GILMORE’S Famous Lobster & Seafood Market
Maine Lobsters Shipped Overnight – BEST Price Online!!!
We promise fast, reliable delivery anywhere in the U.S.A.!
Stop on by, or Order Your Lobsters and Seafood Online, we ship Maine Lobster Overnight 5 Days a Week:
Located at 129 Court Street in Bath, Maine 04530, our retail fish market is easily accessible, adjacent to Route 1. We feature ocean-fresh seafood and a wide selection of frozen and smoked fish products. Our well-known Gilmore’s Take-Out serves seafood specialties 7 days a week. (Take-Out Menu) Stop by and try our luscious fried clams or scallops, a fresh Maine lobster or crabmeat roll, or other great seafood treats. Check our Holbrooks Lobster & Seafood Grill Location
Phone: (207) 443-5231 or 1-800-849-9667 Fax: 1-207-386-3271 Contact Us By eMail
Situated in the heart of several coastal Maine fishing villages, we have access to the freshest-possible Maine Lobster, fish, and other seafood delivered to our fish market several times a day. We are proud of our products, and we guarantee the highest possible quality seafood to all our customers, wholesale and retail. We know that when someone buys from us, he or she comes back. It has been like that since 1958, and we pledge that it will always be that way.
Gilmore’s Seafood is open everyday, except on major holidays, from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Mondays through Saturdays and from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sundays.
The prices of our take-out menu are subject to change based off of seasonal availability and the owner’s discretion.
Maine Lobster Facts:
- Lobstering brings in about $300 million in sales a year and employs 5,800 licensed fisermen who collectively haul about 3 million traps up and down the Maine coast each year.
- Maine’s peak year for recorded landings was 2009, when lobstermen brought in 75.6 million pounds of Maine lobster.
- 2004 was the first year that the state mandated reporting of lobster catches. Lobster is Maine’s most lucrative fishery. It has been managed by the state for more than 100 years and is one of the most regulated fisheries in the world.
- Only a set number of fishing licenses are available, and each fisherman is restricted to 800 traps a year.
- The largest lobster ever caught in Maine measured 36 in. from nose to tail.
- The largest ever caught weighed just over 44 pounds; it was caught in 1977, off Nova Scotia and had a total length of 3.5 feet.