There are 4 ways to place an order or to request an estimate:
- Order on line,using our user-friendly Shopping Cart.
- Order by telephone. As a family-owned business, we like to talk with our customers personally, so feel free to call us at (207) 443-5231 or 1-800-849-9667 between 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. East Coast time. We are happy to answer questions, give you an estimate or take your order for any Gilmore seafood product. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- FAX your order to us at 1-207-386-3271.
- E-mail us. We’ll answer your questions or give you a price quote. We normally respond to all e-mail inquiries within 24 hours.
- We ship Monday through Friday via FedEx for overnight deliveries Tuesday through Saturday within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. Saturday deliveries require an additional charge. Orders received on Saturdays and Sundays will be processed the following Monday for Tuesday delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot make deliveries on Mondays, Sundays, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
- FedEx Priority Overnight Deliveries are made on the next business day morning by 10:30 a.m. local time; FedEx Standard Overnight Deliveries are made by 3:00 p.m on the next business day.
- Some Rural locations can not accept Saturday deliveries and may require an additional $12.50 delivery charge.
- All orders must be placed by 11:00 a.m. East Coast time to be processed for next day delivery.
- Lobsters can NOT be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Our shipping boxes are lined with Styrofoam, and we add frozen gel packs to keep the shipment cool.
- Live Lobsters should not be sent as a surprise; send a Gift Certificate instead. We’ll mail it to you or directly to the recipient.
- When you order, you should plan for someone to be present to sign for the package when it arrives. Many of our customers have orders sent to their workplace for this reason. We can waive the signature requirement on all shipments but we are not responsible if the shipping company leaves the box at your door. Unattended lobsters and fresh seafood are at risk of overheating in warm weather and also may be stolen.
- International regulations and customs delays prevent us from shipping to foreign countries.
- We cannot be liable for any package that is undeliverable the first day because the customer did not make appropriate preparations or submitted an incorrect address. We also are not responsible for weather-related shipping delays; they are at the customer’s risk. No refunds will apply.
- Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. We want you to be satisfied!
To contact us:
Phone: (207) 443-5231 or 1-800-849-9667
Contact Us by E-Mail
We guarantee freshness! Our Mid-Coast Maine location ensures superior quality; our lobsters and seafood products are delivered from the boat to our door several times a day.
All seafood products are sold and guaranteed to be fresh when delivered. If you find a product to be unsatisfactory, contact us within 48 hours, and we will refund your money for the product only.
We have over 50 years’ experience packing and shipping live lobsters and fresh seafood products coast to coast in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, via FedEx Overnight Delivery.
(All shipments are subject to weather delays beyond our control.)